|Valentine’s Day Prepare to fall in love…
Joining a dating agency can be a little daunting at first but with the right specialist help can become a fun experience. We all love to be wined and dined and hear the attentive words of our loved one. So, enlisting the help of a well established and successful dating agency makes complete sense and statistics show that it actually increases our chances of finding love by 80%!
Select Personal Introductions, based in the Northwest has some helpful tips for those of you lucky enough to have already found love using a dating agency.
“Whether you want to make Valentine’s really special for your partner or simply want to impress someone new, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the occasion. You may have already booked a romantic meal for two or arranged a child free environment for an intimate dinner at home but there are many other ways to say I love you to make Valentine’s Day extra special,” says Shirley, consultant for Select.
For the ‘Lucky’ – how to make Valentine’s Day memorable…
• Put a note saying “I love you” in the book your partner is reading at the moment
• Put a single red rose on the seat of our partners car before he/she goes to work
• When you come home, instead of just going in, ring the door bell and greet him/her with a red rose and a bottle of cava
• Take him/her to a place where you have a blanket, candles, strawberries, sparkling drinks and a rose set out waiting for you
• Fill a bath with warm water sprinkled with rose petals and float a love note in a bottle
• While he/she takes a shower write the words “I love you” in the condensation of the bathroom mirror
• Men: Talk more, women: Touch more
• Take the time to go for a walk together (alone)
• Hold his/her hand when you are out walking together
• Write some romantic notes and leave them around the house: on the refrigerator, by the phone or in his/her wallet/purse
• Snuggle on the settee with your partner and watch your favourite movie together
Still looking for LOVE…
Then look for dating agencies that…
1/ Have been in business for over 10 years.
2/ Are not part of a franchise.
3/ Are local to you.
4/ Have offices you can visit at any time.
5/ Do not interview members in wine /coffee bars.
6/ Do discuss their fees over the telephone.
7/ Are not a virtual office operating hundreds of miles away from the company itself.
8/ Has not changed ownership.
9/ Does not use a PO BOX
10/ Are ABIA regulated.
Information supplied by: Select Personal Introductions, 111 Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 2HY – Tel 01618723900